TBST is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) # 22341. We offer Nationally Recognised and Accredited Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping, Diploma of Payroll Services, Diploma of Accounting, and Diploma of Leadership and Management qualifications. We are in the process of increasing our course offerings and will be delivering hospitality courses, and other non-accredited courses such as; RSA, Food Safety and Barista Courses.
We are seeking a Barista trainer who has a passion for passing on their skills and knowledge to others. If you have a passion for coffee, hospitality, education, commitment to lifelong learning and want to be part of an amazing team environment, then keep on reading!
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, the successful candidate will be delivering a group training via Zoom in the evening, for a total of 3 hours. The trainer will then organise one-on-one training sessions with each participant.
Experience and Qualifications:
- To be considered you must have the following:
- Be in possession of TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment OR TAE40110 with TAELLN401 and TAEASS502
- SITHFAB005 – Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- Vocational qualifications in specific qualification or above;
- Previous RTO experience preferred
- Flexible & adaptable with working hours
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills and ability to cater to a diverse range of people and organisations;
- Clear Police Check