Loss Prevention Officers
About the business
Our client, MarketPlace Fresh is Victoria’s largest independent fresh produce retailer. Since 1975 we have made it possible for Australians to live well every day.
We do this by searching locally and internationally for the freshest produce, so we can give our customers the best value. Rapidly growing, we are seeking an experienced Grocery Buyer to live our values of abundantly fresh, be accessible, respect each other and to always deliver.
We are looking for a Loss Prevention Officer to join the company on a part time / casual basis at a number of our stores, mainly within the South Eastern Suburbs.
The Marketplace Fresh stores available are:
- Chirnside Park
- Cranbourne (opening in December)
- Fountain Gate
- Static and roving high visibility patrol per operational requirements;
- Support team members and other security services at all times;
- Deter theft and report missing assets.
- Respond to emergency situations;
- Provide high-quality frontline customer service and support.
- Risk identification and issue resolution.
- The ability and confidence to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
To Be Successful for this role; you will possess the following;
- Current VIC Security Licence
- First Aid Certificate highly desirable
- Proven experience in the Loss Prevention and/or Retail industries.
- Proven experience in the Security and/or Customer Service industries.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Ability to identify patterns and potential behaviours leading to theft.
- Excellent presentation and grooming standards
- A Positive and Proactive Approach
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution
- Passion for delivering professional and efficient customer service
- Evening & weekend availability are essential
- Strong written communication skills, including incident report writing.
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously in high paced team environment
- High Attention to detail
Benefits and perks
- Victoria’s Market Leading company
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Competitive Salary
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
We will ask you to live our values
- Always deliver
- Abundantly fresh
- Be accessible
- Respect each other
How to Apply
Kindly apply by sending across an updated resume to email@example.com
Kindly Outline which store you are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.