MarketPlace Fresh is a leading fruit and vegetable retailer bringing the widest variety of fresh, quality produce to local communities for over 30 years with stores across ten different locations. MarketPlace Fresh is committed to meeting the customers’ needs by offering the best produce across Australia with great value.
The Marketing Coordinator role is to build Marketplace Fresh’s brand and raise brand awareness.
The Marketing Coordinator works across all levels and departments of our organisation to find what makes us unique to shape the outward image of MarketPlace Fresh, attract our customers, and improve customer experience. This includes uncovering consumer insights to deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
- Managing all marketing and building the Brand for MarketPlace Fresh;
- Daily posting of specials, organic content, and continual growth/engagement of our social media platforms Instagram and Facebook;
- Reviewing and posting specials and messages via our MarketPlace Fresh Apple and Android app;
- Reviewing and updating content on the website marketplacefresh.com.au;
- Engagement with Centre Managers/Leasing across all sites to maximise marketing opportunities;
- Engagement with all suppliers to ensure driving of content and marketing opportunities are maximised;
- Assisting with the preparation of the MarketPlace brand, including mission statement and values;
- Preparation of pro-forma documents to ensure uniformity and professionalism;
- Continual management of content for interactive screens and display panels in-store;
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans;
- Creation of photographic marketing material across the business and its stakeholders;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns;
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives;
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing;
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications and assess ROI and KPI’s;
- The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the company’s overall objectives.
- Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in a similar role is required or a Marketing qualification
- Demonstrated experience in delivering exceptional customer service
- High standard of computer skills including web analytic tools
- Customer Service Focused: Committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – face to face, written & phone
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication styles depending upon the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Accomplish objectives effectively within the time frame given and carry out administrative duties within the portfolio efficiently and timely.
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Approach
- Business & Commercial Awareness
- Strategic Thinking
- Positive Approach to Change
- Ability to work under pressure
Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
MarketPlace Fresh offers:
- Friendly and supportive working culture.
- Vibrant and dynamic working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong focus on training and development.
How to apply:
If you are interested, you can email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a cover letter addressing the responsibilities and key selection criteria mentioned above.