MarketPlace Fresh is a leading fruit and vegetable retailer bringing the widest variety of fresh, quality produce to local communities for over 30 years with stores across 10 different locations. MarketPlace Fresh is committed to meet the needs of the customers by offering the best produce across Australia with great value.
The Store Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the day-to-day store operations including its sales & profitability, employee management, resources, compliance and customer service. We are looking for Store Managers to work in our Store in Cranbourne.
The main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of all WHS and food safety obligations and MarketPlace Fresh Compliance requirements.
- Shift Management for the whole store
- Achieving the store’s financial KPIs by driving sales, controlling costs and minimising wastage.
- Effective Stock Management by maintaining quality throughout and ensuring accuracy.
- Ensuring high standards of customer service and MarketPlace Fresh experience by achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Effective employee management including their training & development and performance management.
- Effective rostering and planning of employee duties and responsibilities for maximum productivity
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in similar role is required.
- Experience in the fruit and vegetable industry.
- Effective stock management and ability to meet store financial KPIs.
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate experience in exceptional customer service.
- Effective employee management. Ability to train employees and develop teamwork.
- Cash handling Experience.
- Proficient computer and technical skills.
- Flexibility regarding availability.
- Forklift licence ideal
- Police check required.
MarketPlace Fresh offers:
- Friendly and supportive working culture.
- Vibrant and dynamic working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong focus on training and development.
How to apply:
If you are interested, kindly send across an updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org